Do or Doubt?< Other discussions
Try these 6 ways to move from doubting to doing-
- Practice self-compassion: self-doubt holds you back. It arises from the fear of making mistakes. Meditate to internalize this and break free from the cycle of fear and self-doubt.
- Set an intention: sit in stillness and allow your intuition to guide you. Write your intention as you surrender your aspiration with full faith.
- Articulate an affirmation: stand in the mountain pose and take some deep abdominal breaths. Affirm your intention in a short and positive statement.
- Self-reflect: this reminds you of your capability as you focus on the lessons from your past.
- Express gratitude: make time to give yourself a pat on the back. Recognize how far you have come and the progress you have made.
- Connect: surround yourself with supportive people who make you feel good. They can build you up when you are struggling to encourage yourself.
How do you stay motivated?
Join in on another discussions. Search through discussions below.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.